Monday, December 04, 2006

Cha-academic-ching

Currently listening to: Coheed & Cambria - The Crowing

I've been worried lately about whether or not I could afford to take a class this spring. WPI, as of 20 minutes ago, hadn't returned my emails/calls regarding my possible loan options and I have no savings left thanks to le condo. As much as I'd like to not take a course while working 2 jobs and doing the high school FIRST season, I really want to just get this thing over with and taking a semester off would be stupid.

Well, lo and behold, they got back to me. I now have a Stafford Subsidized loan with my name on it for my spring course.

WPI Financial Aid Office, I thank you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats dude!

December 8, 2006 at 11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home