Thursday, October 26, 2006

This humor makes cents

Currently listening to: Coheed & Cambria - Devil in Jersey City

So I noticed that I had a lot of pennies in my mug on my desk and decided to count them out and deposit them at the bank. I had 214 pennies, several of which were Wheat pennies that I'd save for my dad because he collects them. So, I put 210 in a zip lock back and start to walk there when lunch time rolled around.

My boss asked me what I was doing with all the pennies and offered to buy them off of me to save me the hassle of bringing them up to the window that has the change counter. I gladly accepted because this made my life easier. Immediately afterwards he goes "I always like to buy pennies off of people because I like to find the Wheat ones and add them to my collection!". I did my best to hold back my smirk, knowing damn well that the bag contained ZERO Wheat pennies.

When I got to the bank, the teller at the window I went to was named Penny. Wierd, huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home