Wednesday, November 08, 2006

True.com

Attention single people of the world! Are you looking for that special someone and are curious which medium to search through? Well, here's a hint: Try any one of them besides True. "why?" you might ask? They'll steal your money, that's why.

Last year after I broke up with Kristin, I was looking for another lady friend and had profiles on two sites; yahoo personals and true. Yahoo proved to be good once again (it's where I met Bethany) but True.com was full of crazies and girls that just talked about themselves the whole time. So, I cancelled my membership in April and didn't think anything of it since.

About a week ago I noticed that I had a $49.99 charge on my credit card from True. A few days later, a weird $0.99 charge pops up too. I called the company inquiring why I was being billed once again for something that I wasn't even using. The operator tells me that I clicked on something and signed myself up again. I had not signed myself up again and was quite annoyed by this. The gentleman tells me that he can reimburse me for only 1/2 of the incurred fees, oh which, I haven't seen yet.

So, I now have to pay something like $25.50 because of a mistake that they made. Fantastic.

Needless to say, I do not recommend this site to anyone who values their money.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, since you are such a stud why dont you just join www.adultfriendfinder.com and bang mad honeys.

December 22, 2006 at 5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home