Thursday, October 19, 2006

Exhausted

Currently listening to: Metallica - Wherever I may roam

I'm freakin exhausted. The past several weeks have seen a new element added into my schedule: home touring and mortgage applying/searching. As if I weren't busy enough.

However, it seems that the search to find someone dumb enough to give me a huge chunk of change is almost over. This makes me relieved beyond words because it was going to be literally impossible to purchase this condo without the particular loan type that I'm looking for.

It's going to be weird buying this thing. I'm going to have to put myself on an extremely strict budget and stick to it in order to prevent bankruptcy. But, for the past two years I've lived in a pretty carefree lifestyle because I was making enough to pay for rent and the car and the rest went either to school or fun stuff. The fact that I've gone this long without worrying (well, worrying a lot) about money is surprising. I've always lived on the frugal end of things, so, it shouldn't be hard to make myself do. It feels like this is my right of passage to finally become an adult. I've graduated with my BS, soon to have my MS, I have a good job, a great car, and all that's left is my own place to live.

Wow, I feel old.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home