Monday, October 02, 2006

Driving in the Fall is Awesome

Currently listening to: Panic at the Disco - I Constantly Thank God for Esteban

The past few days have been a driving joy. The stretch of Route 70 between Route 140 and Clinton is lined on both sides and covered by a canopy of trees. For about 6 miles you drive surrounded by the branches and leaves of the trees.

With the fall season changing now and causing the leaves to slowly fall to the road, there is usually a decent amount waiting on the ground for me when I come flying down doing 60mph in the morning. As I pass by, they rustle up behind the car and go flying. There's nothing more satisfying than sitting on my heated leather seats, cruising in 6th gear while watching leaves go flying in the wake of my German driving machine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home