Monday, October 23, 2006

Overstressed

Currently listening to: Papa Roach - Wanna be loved

So, in an effort to accumulate some more financial resources, I started to work at the Palladium again on Saturday night. Granted, it was the Dropkick Murphy's, so, it was a fun night and not really that hard work, but it made me realize something. I'm way overstressed right now.

I'm always busy and I don't do anything for myself anymore. I spend 1/3 of my time working at a job that bores me, 1/3 at a school that's killing my bank account while taking classes that I hate, and the last 1/3 volunteering my time to help others. In addition to the high school robotics team that I've been doing for years, I also mentor 2 Lego League middle school teams now and I'm apparently roped into also working with the Woburn Boys & Girls club now (we built an entire playground on Saturday morning/afternoon). Hopefully the latter doesn't go far beyond this weekend.

I need a serious change of pace ASAP. I'm growing increasingly unhappy with my lifestyle and see no change of action anytime in the near future unless I bring the change about myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home