Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Swweeettt

Currently listening to: Coheed & Cambria - Welcome Home

The past few days have been pretty cool. On Saturday night SocComm had Kyle Cease come and entertain us for a while. As expected, he was hilarious. He was super cool afterwards too. He hung out with us for a while, made fun of us, signed our crap (I had him sign my "10 Things I Hate About You" DVD box, I'll post pictures later), and Dave and I got our picture with him:

Sunday, Bethany and I hung out, ran some errands, and then went to Famous Dave's down in Braintree. It's my favorite BBQ place, despite being a chain restaurant. You should try it sometime if you haven't yet.

And today I noticed that Co&Ca finally put The Amory Wars Sketchbook up for sale which chronicles the characters, the background info, and where the story will be going next with the upcoming album. I, of course, instantly bought it. I'm pretty pysched.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That right there is a pretty killer weekend.

September 20, 2006 at 11:07 AM  
Blogger Tim Baird said...

It was! And despite the rainy weekend ahead, I hope to make this memorable as well.

September 21, 2006 at 6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home