Friday, November 05, 2004

My lunchtime reading of the internets

Two things I figured I'd share with you guys today:
1. Most of you have probably already seen this on alsoccomm, but this is awesome.


Way to go Brits.

Also, did anyone else see this on the news?
http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/11/05/school.strafed.ap/index.html
This is crazy. It's a good thing only one person was in there, and he wasn't harmed.
We spend all this money on military technology, and they still screw up stuff like this.


1 Comments:

Blogger Tim Baird said...

Hey Buddy! Thanks for the insightful comment there. Just a hint though; my name is Tim, not Clinton. Clinton is an entire town. Please, do your research first.

Also, thanks for bolstering my image of what a stereotypical conservative/republican is like. You've been a big help!

November 6, 2004 at 4:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home