Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Bongos

So last night I had trouble sleeping. Started to just drift off at about 12:45am when I heard thump thump bom bom thump bum thump bang and all sorts of crap like that. Then I realized that they guy who lives in the room above me has bongos. God damn bongos.

Honestly, why would you play your bongos at almost 1am on a work night? Does this man have no consideration or common sense? And the worst part is, I was going to go complain, but I was so physically tired that I didn't want to get up out of bed. So, I turned my air filter on high to drown it out and went to bed realitively soon, all while breathing rediculously clean air.

I guess there's a silver lining to everything....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remember the days when I used to live above you? and I would play my guitar until the wee hours of the morning? ahh yes. those were the days.

October 26, 2004 at 11:55 AM  
Blogger Tim Baird said...

Yes, Mike, yes I do. But, atleast you had rythm and a goal. This guy ..... he's just trying to make noise and prevent me from sleeping. Which is a goal too, I suppose, but not one that I condone.

October 26, 2004 at 8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home