Saturday, October 23, 2004

Pyschic Directions at Last Night's Show

Last night at the show in Taunton I got sort of lost. Mapquest told me to take a turn that I shouldn't have, so, I was wondering around downtown Taunton about 200 feet away from where I should have been. While walking along, I heard this voice call to me that said "Please, say something. Are you cold?" I looked up and saw this older lady (who oddly looked just like my land lady) sweeping the front step of her shop.

She was a pyschic/palm-reader and was trying to get me to come out of the cold and shell out $10 to her. This was because I was walking around in a t-shirt and she had no customers. I told her that I wasn't interested in her services, but could she help me with my directions. She had absolutely no clue what All About Records was, nor where it was (it ended up being 1 street over from her).

How could she predict my future and read my palm, but not know where I was going and it's location. She was apparently a bona fide bullshit artist.

In other news, the pictures from last night will be up later on tonight. So, keep your pants on.

2 Comments:

Blogger jpabad said...

You are certainly not the boss of me!

I shall do what I with with my pants!

(Make sure to put a link here in ye olde blog so i rememeber to go check them :) thanks pal!)

October 23, 2004 at 12:59 PM  
Blogger Tim Baird said...

So first I can't be the boss of you nor your pants, but then you demand placement of a link? That's a pretty big demand, there, buddy. Then again, everything's bigger in Texas.

October 23, 2004 at 8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home