Thursday, January 04, 2007

Awkward Walk-through

Currently listening to: Nick Swardson - Comedy Central Presents

So I did the final walk-through of my condo the other day to inspect all the work and make sure it's good to go before I sign the rest of the paperwork.

While checking out the bathroom, I noticed that there was a large amount of hidden space up in the suspended ceiling tiles that you could hide stuff if you wanted to. I proceeded to comment that it was large enough to hide several bodies.

It suddenly got really quiet in there...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I once asked a car salesman how many bodies he thought would fit in the trunk of a car I was looking at. He thought it was funny. I guess realtors lack a sophisticated sense of humor.

January 10, 2007 at 5:50 PM  
Blogger Tim Baird said...

Haha! Nice.

January 11, 2007 at 11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home