Monday, September 11, 2006

Fun weekend

Currently listening to: Coheed & Cambria - The Light & The Glass

This weekend was pretty cool. It was my last "real" weekend for a while because starting tonight I'll now have 2 courses to deal with, FIRST, FIRST Lego League, FIRST Vex, and, oh yeah, work. So, I goofed off and relaxed alot.

Friday: didn't really do much after work. Went to Moe's with some SocComm people and then met Bethany later for coffee.

Saturday: got ready and headed out for the day. Helped Beth look at cars. She finally decided on this sexy 2003 black Eclipse. I like it. Then I went to Meredith's wedding and reception and then helped my grandmother at the rest home for a bit before calling it a night.

Sunday: woke up early and went to Boston all day with Bethany. A little Quincy Market action combined with a trip to the aquarium and staring at tiny people from the Prudential made for an awesome day/night. One of the best days that I've had in a while. Of course, I ruined it by staying up till 3ish-am last night getting homework done before today, but, oh well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home