Friday, September 08, 2006

Awesome Day!

Currently listening to: Coheed & Cambria - The Crowing

Today rocked. Rocked a lot.

7:30 - Woke up late for work. Didn't care though, because I remembered that I showered the night before so I didn't need to. However, I did have to skip breakfast. I proceeded to suck down a Red Bull to make up for this.

8ish - Show up to work late. Nobody notices. Sweet.

8:20 - I find a package waiting for me, with handwriting that I oddly recognize. I open it up to find a book that I've been hoping to get for a while now, the travel log of Gordon Lankton from when he went around the world in 1957 on a motorcycle. Gordon, for those of you not familiar with Clinton, is the former CEO of Nypro and currently the Chairman of the Board. The book was filled out to me inside and signed. Booyah. I can't wait to start reading it.

8:30 - Ray from Fluid Power Automation shows up with coffee and muffins. I now have breakfast. For free. Double bonus!

10:00 - Attend a 1 hour + 401k meeting where I learn alot, get more free food, and killed an hour during the day.

12:00 - Go to my dad's to eat Bearburger Helper and Deer Venison Sausage. Sweet!

12:30 - Give myself a fresh new buzzcut. Now I look slick.

Ah, good times today. Now it's off to Moe's for a scrumptious Tex-Mex dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home