Wednesday, June 01, 2005

The extended weekend in review

Wow, I'm getting really bad at posting lately. I've been busy.
Here's what I've been up to since the bongo incident on saturday:

Saturday:
Worked all day long at Nypro to get things done in advance for Tuesday. It was a good thing that I did, I would have looked awefully dumb this week had I not (the joys of being salaried and having your name permenantly attached to large scale projects).
After work, I goofed off at my dad's for a bit, did laundry, and then went up to Townsend to do photos for the Front Runner & Dakota show. It was pretty good. I saw a bunch of good friends that I hadn't seen in a while.

Sunday:
Was lazy all morning and played StarWars Galactic Battleground for the first time in months. I friggin love that game. Then I ate lunch, did some hw, and headed into clinton to pick up Kate. We then proceeded to see "crash" at solomon, eat at the Sahara, and then got some late night coffee. Goodnight overall. And crash was awesome. I thought it would be a joke because of Ludacris being in it, but he actually wasn't that bad of an actor. And the movie was great in general, very nicely done with good dialogue and not much filler scenes, and then it all tied in smoothly in the end. Go see it.

Monday:
Drove into clinton, did some hw, grabbed my bike from my dad's house, and made my initial ride of the summer around the wachusett reservoir. It was a good ride (my favorite in central mass), but, I started to pull a muscle around mile 14 but kept going because I knew that as long as I stayed moving I'd be fine. Of course, when I got home and stopped, my legs hated me. Oh well, this weekend I'll stretch A LOT MORE and ride a hair slower.

Tuesday & Wednesday:
WORKED. BORING.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home