Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Clash of the Sith

So I'm leaving work last night and driving out to worcester for my class at wpi, and I'm listening to "the essential clash" on the ole cd player. While "Clampdown" was playing, I noticed a line in there that had never really caught my attention up until now:

"Let fury have the hour, anger can be power"

Now, I know it's a little coincidental timing on this that the new Star Wars just came out, but really, think about this; are the members of The Clash really dark lords of the Sith?
This is the most deep thought that I've had, since.....well...since breakfast, I guess. Don't think about it too hard, you might get a headache.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

head... aches...

May 25, 2005 at 7:54 AM  
Blogger Tim Baird said...

Search your feelings, MikeD, you know it is true....

May 26, 2005 at 7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home