Monday, May 23, 2005

Long, but fun, weekend

This weekend was pretty long, but awesome all together.

Friday:
Went and got pizza from Corner Grille with Kali and watched Zoolander because she had never seen it before. She ate 3 slices, and I ate the rest. Yes, I ate almost an entire 18" corner grille pizza. It was insane. Plus, I wasn't really hungry when we started. Weird
Then i went and met up with the HnH/SocComm crew at the Sole for drinks. It was great to see Abad again.

Saturday:
Went with the family to watch Kali play in the districts at Shrewsbury High School. She won the first round and lost in the second, so, she placed somewhere in the top 8, which is awesome. Congrats Kali!
Then I went over to WPI and watched the commencement. Saw a lot of old friends (Marian! Haven't seen her in ages) and hung out. Then I went back to clinton and we all went over to the OG at solomon, then back to the Hogans to watch Napoleon Dynamite, then we went to Rota's for ice cream, and then bowling at Mason's in Fitchburg. Whew!
Oh, and I also got the Nubira up to 109. Once again, I was slowed down by traffic. I really need an adequate testing ground to see the full potential of the machine.

Sunday:
Fought with my family...awesome as usual.
Worked on my project till 3, then went and saw Star Wars: Episode III with Amy/Justin. It was awesome. I'm so glad that it didn't sucks like Episode I. Well, then again, they did keep Jar-Jar's mouth shut, that alone made the difference.
Then I worked out, ate, and passed out from exhuastion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home