Monday, May 16, 2005

The Weekend Review

So this weekend was pretty good overall. Some excitement, some lazyness, either way, it was a good way to end my 2-week vacation prior to starting E term at WPI. Here's what went down, in chronological order for your convenience:

Friday the 13th
-Left work right on time and blasted out to the woo to get ready for my night at the House of Rock (HoR).
-Went climbing with MikeD down in Meriden, CT, got a tour of the the HoR and spent the night.
-Beans were eaten. MikeD has lots of beans.
-We also worked out after climbing. The kid is insane.

Saturday the 14th
-Woke up bright and early and drove back to the woo. I made it in 1 hr 6 min. That's right, I shaved off 40 minutes from the mapquest estimate. I also went 105mph on several occassions during the trip. The nubira was good to me. :)
-Went and watched Kali's tennis matches at WPI. She won both that day and is moving on to the next phase of the Districts next week. Congrats Kali!
-Afterwards, Kali and I went out to eat at OG and saw 'house of wax'. It was a pretty gruesome movie, but funny at the same time.
-Danielle left for Costa Rica this morning. It will be a long two months. Goodluck on your project!

Sunday the 15th
-Goofed off around the apartment for most of the morning and edited pics from Kali's match.
-Went home, did laundry, went grocery shopping, helped my great-aunt with some computer issues, came back to the woo, worked out, cooked, ate, watched 2 movies, and slept. THE END.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home