Monday, May 09, 2005

Kayak and stuff

So I bought my new kayak on saturday. It's awesome. My dad already has his eye on it, because it's better than his on several aspects. The man's going to have a rude awakening if he thinks a trade is coming up. Since he bought his, I have never been able to use his kayak if we were both on the same trip, and I was always stuck with the tiny otter or a canoe. I can't wait to use it tonight, I'm going to christen it after work on South Meadow. Not the most exciting body of water, but it's something. I just need to get paddling! :)

In other news, the new Weezer album comes out tomorrow. I'm pretty excited. I'll have to swing by BestBuy after work and pick it up. I'm actually listening to the demos again as I type. Check it out. I'm not really feeling 'grabbed' by the music yet, but, it's Weezer, so, I'm fairly confident that it'll be good.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am jealous of your kayak.

May 10, 2005 at 6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home