Tuesday, May 03, 2005

The past couple of weeks...

I haven't posted in a while, yet I've done a ton of stuff. Here's the shizzy, broken down by dates, for your reading pleasure:

4/20-4/25: Went down to Atlanta, GA for the FIRST Nationals. Awesome time, we got screwed on some bad calls and didn't really place well, but a great time overall. I also got a great new tshirt from the HRC down there that says "Musician, looking for groupies". It's pretty funny, and has been complimented several times.

4/28: Finished up my ginormous cam design project that I've been working on for a while. I was a little unhappy with it considering that I had to leave some stuff out that had been lost when my craptop died, but, oh well. We'll just have to see what I get for a grade.

4/29: SocComm Formal in higgins house. My first ever dance without a date. It was pretty good though, and I took tons of pics with my new studio light. :)

4/30: goofed off all day, did some laundry, put my new bike tires on, and then hung out with Tyler and Jeff.

5/1: Put my new fairing on my car rack, finished laundry, shot my beretta some more, then watched 4.5 hours total of Family Guy and The Aviator with the SocComm crew.

Ah, good times. Hopefully I'll have some more to talk about now that I have 2 weeks off (from school, atleast) until E term starts. That's right, I'm taking a summer class....what a loser....

1 Comments:

Blogger TJ said...

family guys the greatest

May 9, 2005 at 1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home