Friday, April 15, 2005

Ow! You're a pansy

So I'm looking at the Magnum Research page researching my toy for next summer (that's right, there's a good chance that I might buy a Desert Eagle 50 cal next year) when I come upon the FAQ's section.

Some guy asked this question, and following is their answer:

The spent case hits me in the forehead, why?
Your shooting (grip) technique is allowing the pistol to move back and torque to the left causing ejected brass to come back at you. Use a firm grip and do not allow the pistol to torque (turn) left under recoil.

What better way for a gun company to remind you that you're a pansy and can't hold the recoil of a gun than to hit you in the forehead each time with a burning brass shell. That's awesome.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha ha!

I appreciate this to an extreme degree.

April 15, 2005 at 12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home