Wednesday, May 04, 2005

I did something bad last night...

So I'm at Sam's Club running around with my giant shopping cart grabbing tons of huge quantity items that I probably don't need, when I round the corner to the drink aisle. I notice that they sell giant pallets of Red Bull energy drink, and think "hmm...that would be awesome, I could STAY UP ALL NIGHT AND DO WORK!", but then I realized that I was done with my ridiculous cam design class, and probably won't have to do any all nighters for a while.

However, my eyes start to drift down the rows a few feet and I notice another pallet. This pallet has on it these smaller pallets, with tough little cardboard bottoms and rugged shrink wrap holding together the 12 little units of 9.5 fl. oz. of heavenly goodness. What is this you ask? Oh, you know what I'm talking about. The tiny little bottles of Starbucks Frappachino. Oh lord. I love that stuff, but rarely buy it because those POS's usually cost anywhere from $1-2.50 depending on where you buy them and in what quantity. This, however, was 12 for $9. That's right, these little suckers were only 75 cents a piece! How could I not buy them!?

So now, I'll probably buy them all the time and continue to dump more money into Sam's Club. yah!......ugh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home