Tuesday, April 12, 2005

The new pistol

So after owning the bad-larry for 3 weeks, I finally got to go shoot my new Beretta 92 FS Vertec on sunday afternoon with my dad and cousin meredith. I had wanted to go previously, but wasn't a full member of the club yet, so, I couldn't go up on my own, and everytime I wanted to go, my dad was busy with his lady-friend, so, I was stuck.

It performed beautifully. It's a 9mm, so, it's big enough to give you a good feel while firing and enough of a kick to let you know that it has some power to it, yet small enough of a bore size to not make your hand tired after 50 rounds. I also found the gun to be very repeatable right from the start while I was shooting. I'm typically pretty acurate, but was happy to see good shot placement, even with the fixed sights. My dad even approved of my firearm selection, which was a nice bonus.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So wait....what your telling me you have a Gun? AND YOU DIDN"T TELL ME?!?!?!?!?!?!?! TIMOTHY!! Thats awesome. I'm glad I made you commander of the armies.

April 14, 2005 at 8:15 AM  
Blogger Tim Baird said...

Well, i've posted about it before and mentioned it within conversations before, I'm surprised you didn't know. Would you care to join me someday at the range?

April 14, 2005 at 1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home