Thursday, March 24, 2005

Return to the Scene

So Stacy calls me up at lunch today and asks if I'll go to a show with her tomorrow night at the Getladium. Apparently, Reggie and NFG are playing together with Eisley. This is going to be one pretty sweet show.

The funny thing is, though, I haven't been to a concert where I actually paid for the show in about 3 years. Since then, I have worked at the palladium (worked the shows or went to shows for free when I wasn't working) and been doing photos for bands and never paid.

Also, I have a feeling I won't even touch the pit. I used to be right down in that shit partying around with everyone. Maybe I'm getting older, or maybe I just don't care about it anymore. Eh, who cares. It'll be a good show no matter what. Look for me if you're going to be there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home