Monday, October 01, 2007

Extremely content with myself

Currently watching: The Boondock Saints

The past four days have been some of the best that I've had in a while. I'll break it down in case you care:

Friday - took my sister Stacy to Famous Dave's for her first time. It was fantastic as always.
Saturday - Hung out with all of my old SocComm friends and drank on the quad at wpi, in front of the cops, and it was perfectly fine. I then went to Nypro and accomplished a lot of difficult work on my little side project for FIRST (more to follow later)
Sunday - Hung out with Zach all day in Boston and then went to the Dropkick Murphys show at the Avalon. It was a terrific show, very high energy, and I witnessed my first live guitar smashing. I loved it all.
Monday - Got a lot done at work and then got a ton of homework done. As I type, I'm wrapping up one of the last problems due for thursday, I'm drinking a nice cool glass of Jameson's, watching The Boondock Saints, and I'm eating beef jerky. What could be better?

Seriously, if there's a favor or something that you've been wanting to ask of me but were afraid to, now's the time. After a good night's sleep in a few minutes, I'll be even better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home