Friday, July 27, 2007

I've finally grown up. I think.

Currently listening to: Coheed & Cambria - Cuts Marked Through the March of Men

When I was a kid, I remember being really excited when I first started getting mail. Whatever it was, it was awesome. I was somebody. Some person out there was mailing shit to me. SWEET!

My dad would say stuff like "someday when you're an adult, all you'll get are bills and it won't be fun anymore and you won't want mail". I didn't believe it. HOW COULD YOU NOT WANT MAIL?!

Seriously though? Holy crap, the man was right. If it weren't for Netflix I'd never even check my mail box now a days.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike D said...

I hate mail too Tim.

I wonder if there's any legal way to cancel your mailbox.

August 7, 2007 at 1:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also hate mail! I do check my mailbox every day, but mostly I just take it, put it on my kitchen counter, and try to never look at it again.

I always wanted keys when I was a kid. I thought keys were way cool. Now I hate carrying them around.

August 21, 2007 at 9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home