Friday, August 24, 2007

The beginning of the end

Currently listening to: Dropkick Murphys - Tessie

I filled out and faxed in my application for graduate student graduation for May 2008.

While that is quite a ways off, I only have one class left to take and I'm starting in a week and half. So, I should be done by Xmas and can sit pretty until May to collect degree #2.

I'm pretty pumped. It has been a long hard road for the MS. Between being told I was going to TA for Norton, then losing it, switching back to BS/MS, then running out of money and switching to part-time so that I could work, finding a job, and now doing classes at night for 3+ years, it has been quite a journey.

I figure that I'll spend spring semester focusing more on FIRST and applying for MBA programs and then start in the summer or fall of 2008. But that I'll figure out when I get there.

Labels: