Wednesday, August 15, 2007

We are the Champions!

Currently listening to: Styx - Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto

So, between reading kids on Delphi bragging about their wins and hearing Andy talk about driving for some God-crazy amount of 99 wins, I was curious as to what my record was. Thanks to 126 being cocky bastards, we put a shamrock on the robot for every win. From my examination of the 2000 and 2007 robots, I came up with:

2000 - Driver
  • UTC Regional - 7 Qualifying Round wins and 2 wins from winning the quarter-finals. We lost in the Semis.
  • Nationals (Orlando, Fl) - 6 Qualifying Round wins and 7 more from working our way through the bracket. We ending up losing in the finals and being 2nd in the country.
2007 - Coach
  • Boston Regional - 8 Qualifying Round wins and 6 wins from the finals rounds. We won.
  • BAE Regional - 6 (and a tie) Qualifying Round wins (we then lost in the quarters).
  • Championship (Atlanta, Ga) - 3 Qualifying Round wins and 2 from winning the Divisional Quarters. We lost in the Divisional Semis.
I'm pretty happy with that record. 22 wins as a driver and 25 as a coach. If I thought hard about how many matches I actually played, I could come up with a win percentage, but, that's for another day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home