Friday, August 19, 2005

I live life in the fast lane

The past few days have been labeled under a 'racing' theme.

Wednesday night I went to Racing America with some friends from school. It's a go-kart place where you get fully dressed in race gear and drive up to speeds of 30-35 mph. It was pretty intense. We did 3 20-lap races. I plan to go back soon.

Then last night I went for a 19 mile ride, shaved some time off my total trip (averaged 18 mph overall), and hit my max speed with this bike; 41 mph. 41 on a mountain bike is fast. I can't wait to get my road bike and try to beat that speed.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good lord man, that's some serious bicycling. your quads must be made of iron.

August 19, 2005 at 1:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

41 on a mt bike? that's just frightening. cake on a nice downhill on a road bike, and ever so stable! hit 45+ going down from wachusett country club down towards wachusett reservoir.

August 21, 2005 at 7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home