Monday, August 01, 2005

The stuff that occurred this weekend...

Friday night:
Went out to eat with Kali, Jill, Dith, Gill (whom I haven't seen in about 3 years), Gill's gf Amy, Gerson, Jim, and Tom Sivert. Ate at Friday's. I had a cape codder and some quesadillas. Good times.
Kali and I then went to the movies and saw the new Batman movie. It was wicked good. I liked it much better than the previous string of Batman movies, so, I'm hoping that this new Dark Knight line will be better.

Saturday:
woke up early and went to Gamache's in Fitchburg for my bike fitting appointment. I got sized up for my frame and components and finally settled on the Trek 1000. I think I'm going to be very happy with this. It'll be back from the Trek factory in like 2 weeks. I'm pretty pysched.
I then went kayaking on Paradise Pond in Leominster State Forest, then went to Rota Springs for ice cream with Kali, then later on me, Kali, Jill, Dith, Jim, Hud, & Andy went to Mulligans for mini-golf and P&S for late night foodage.

Sunday: Sucked.
I wanted to go to Monadnock, but it was pouring, then I went to ride, but the rain moved down south to Clinton. Then my dad snapped at me for saying a comment that I DIDN'T SAY while I was putting away HIS KAYAK for him. Holy shit, I love my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home