Monday, June 20, 2005

The Weekend in Review

Wow. This weekend was awesome...well, except for last night.
Friday:
-Got to do FIRST stuff for the majority of the workday, then went to BattleCry right after work
-Kali and I went to Buggaboo Creek for dinner after BattleCry and then went to see "mr. & mrs. smith" at showcase north. The movie was like 1/3 action and 2/3 comedy. We both thought it was pretty good. I recommend it.

Saturday:
-BattleCry till 6. We lost in the semis or something, but it was a decent day overall.
-Went back to Clinton for Mr. Haemer's retirement party for about 45 min.
-Met up with Kellyanne and her friends from Leominster and we drove down to Newport, RI for the Dane Cook show. He was, as usual, freakin hilarious. Great night overall.

Sunday:
-woke up late after my late night out, did errands and chores around the apt
-Visited my dad and grandfather for Father's Day
-Kayaked on South Meadow in Clowntown
-went to the gym and did my 1000 calorie workout (ugh)
-did a little work and then passed out at like 11pm

Monday:
-woke up at 3:30am only to realize that I still have a ton of work left to do. Did hw/project work until 7am and got ready for work.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do not understand how you can go to bed at 11:30 and get up at 3:30 and still have the energy to rock out HW.

baffled I remain.

June 22, 2005 at 10:03 AM  
Blogger Tim Baird said...

I have never claimed to understand my abilities, either. I just do what needs to be done.

Either way, I'm done with that course in 6 days! Woohoo!
4 down, 6 to go (26 if you count the MBA, ugh)

June 23, 2005 at 7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home