Monday, June 27, 2005

MBA narrowing down

So, after a year or so of reading, researching, thinking, visiting schools, and then talking about it with my cousin Kali (a business major herself) and my managment professor, I've finally decided on my top five schools.

1. Harvard Business School
2. Clark University
3. Assumption College
4. Babson College
5. Bentley College

Now I just have to continuing writing essays, gather misc paperwork, remind people about recommendations, study/take GMAT's (only 2 of them will accept my GRE's alone) and start deciding whether I want to do it full-time or part-time along with working still. ugh...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you considered school's in CT? the house of rock could use another mechanical engineer.

June 28, 2005 at 8:02 AM  
Blogger Tim Baird said...

Not really. My goal is to stay in worcester/clinton and continue working during school, or move to the Boston area and go full-time (I really want to live in Cambridge, thus making HBS even awesomer)

June 28, 2005 at 10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home