Thursday, June 23, 2005

3 day update

I'm horrible at posting, honestly.

Monday:
-worked 1/2 asleep, then went to my 3 hour lecture afterwards. Boring!

Tuesday:
-worked till 5ish,
-then went up to St. John's for some vball action. Saw Deej for the first time in about 2 months and we had some seriously awesome vollies. I love volleyball.
-drove out to worcester with the vball crew to eat at Tsam's. I learned how to open beer bottles using only the edge of my thumb and another bottle. I feel so talented. I then proceeded to slowly work off of 3 bottles of corona (simultaneously) for the remainder of the meal.
-went and saw nate maletesta and checked out his apartment.

wednesday:
-homework before work, as usual
-work till 5ish
-lecture
-then went and saw/photo'd Mark Santoro at Ralph's Diner in Worcester. That guy is great at one man, acoustic shows.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Timmy,
I can teachyou how to open beer bottles using your teeth. Thats impressive.

June 24, 2005 at 8:27 AM  
Blogger Tim Baird said...

I probably wouldn't try it, but I'd love to take a picture of me doing that and send it to my orthodontist. I'm sure he'd love to see that...

June 24, 2005 at 12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home