Friday, February 04, 2005

Argh

This day is taking forever to only be.....1/2 over? Holy crap, what a slow morning.
It's weird too, because I've been very busy, yet, the clocks just seem to move a little slower than normal.

Also, I can't wait for this weekend to come, yet, why? The weekend will consist of 'working' at my desk as I do for the first 5 days of the week, and then doing lots of homework at night because I have a huge Cam Design project due on tuesday that I've barely started.

However, I did have fun painting at ClayTime last night. I choose a mug (again, I know), gave it a nice bright white base coat, then painted the FIRST symbol on it and added text to say "FIRST owns me" on one side, and "but I own this mug" on the other. Kinda corny, but pretty cool looking, I think. Then I got about 45 min of quality halo time in with Mike before the night of homework began. Not too bad overall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home