Monday, January 10, 2005

I love to eat (it's true)

So I'm sitting there telling Sarah about Kickoff for FIRST and what we did, and I told her about the awesome amount of pizza that I ate. I had 5 slices during the meeting, and then I brought home 3/4 of a pizza after the meeting. Mrs. Bevilacqua (gena's mom) let me bring it home, which rocked.

However, as I told her the "gena's mom" part, the thought occurred to me. In the past 7 years that I have been fully/quasi involved with FIRST (both at wpi and clinton) I have subconsciously befriended the daughters of the Food Mom's.

My first year, it was Mrs. Shaver (friends with Colleen), then it was Mrs. Haemer (friends with Kate), then Mrs. Shaver again at WPI, and now it's Mrs. Bevilacqua at Clinton and I'm starting to hang out with Gena.

Holy Crap. I really do believe now that my stomach owns me. Or, atleast my selection of friends.

7 Comments:

Blogger jpabad said...

is it just me, or is Triple Play really a complicated version of tic tac toe?

what's up with that?!

January 10, 2005 at 7:57 PM  
Blogger Tim Baird said...

That's exactly what it is. It's a giant game of robotic tic-tac-toe.

But cooler thatn the regular T^3. Because robots are involved. Basically the name of the game is 'strategy'

January 10, 2005 at 8:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The following was posted by MIKE D
----------------------------------

how does one pronounce Bevilacque?

-mike d

January 11, 2005 at 5:28 AM  
Blogger Tim Baird said...

Step 1: spell it correctly. (no 'e' at the end)
step 2: (as far as I've been saying it) Bev-ill-ock-wa, or, for you hispanic swimmers/carpenters: bevel-aqua.

Hope that helps,
Tim

January 11, 2005 at 12:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, Tim... It's nice to know why you hang out with me!! You're just teaching me SolidWorks in hopes of getting more food! JUST KIDDING! hehehe :)

February 2, 2005 at 2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi from Jim

January 12, 2006 at 7:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Tim! haha What you said is true! You do suck up to Food Mom's quite often! hehe So, is that why you always talk to me? To get food from my Mother Bev?? haha Just Kidding! Talk to you later!

March 11, 2006 at 7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home