Monday, January 17, 2005

Ugh

Wow, I haven't posted in a week. What a lazy bum, eh?

Well, actually, I've been spending all of my time working and doing FIRST. I was curious what it would be like to do FIRST in the exact same room that I work in. Well, I now know. It's basically like working from 8am to 9pm. Everyday. And weekends too.

This weekend sucked too. I basically ended up fighting with everyone that I love.

This blog is depressing. I'm going to stop typing now. Come back in a day or two and I'm sure it'll be better.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You didn't fight with ME this weekend... unless you're saying that you don't love me... Is that it Tim? I thought we had a bond!!

Cheer up. Eat some Cadbury Creme Eggs.

I think we should go on a hike together in the spring.

January 17, 2005 at 11:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

by the way, that last post was posted by mike d.

January 17, 2005 at 11:14 AM  
Blogger Tim Baird said...

We really should, actually. My uncle has a cabin up in NH in the white mts. We could go up for a weekend and bag a couple of peaks. Maybe even bring the ladies, if they're willing to hike, or, atleast give back-rubs after we get home.

January 18, 2005 at 5:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

From previous statements like:
"I'd rather die than go hiking"
and
"I will NEVER go climbing with you michael"

My first guess would be that Jill wouldn't be interested in said adventure. BUT! I'll ask her anyway just to be sure.

-mike d.

January 20, 2005 at 11:33 AM  
Blogger Tim Baird said...

Just remind her that North Conway (where the cabin is) has a lot of shopping opportunities, and if that doesn't work, tell her that I'll have 10 lbs of chocolate. All for Jill. Well, and Sarah. And us. yeah.

January 20, 2005 at 11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home