Thursday, December 02, 2004

Banking at Work

I've discoverd that Nypro has a "Banking at work" setup. It's pretty sweet. It's just a 5 minute walk through the building from where my office is, it's off in its own room, right up against the back wall.

Everyday, I deposit my crispest $1 bill from my wallet into the slot on the machine, and then make the selection of what kind of "receipt" that I want. I usually go with the 20oz Black liquid version....

Wait a tic, oh man, I'm talking about the coke machine, not a real bank. Sorry.

Yeah, it's a pretty bad habit, I've been dropping a few bucks a week on freaking soda. I should just get a pallette of Sam's Club soda from Wally World, but that would require SO much effort.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Following was posted by: MIKE D
-----------------------------------
I am penny-wise and dollar foolish.

I realized this just recently. While I would NEVER on my life spend a dollar on a soda, I would GLADLY throw down $600.00+ on an evening with Natalie Portman, if I were provided that opportunity.

So, my advice is this:
whenever you are about to slip that crisp bill into the Nypro Bank, instead think about how awesome it would be if you saved your dollar. Someday you might have the chance to drop 600 bucks on Natalie Portman, and you'd be sad if you had already spent the money on Cola. That's my mindset anyway.

-mike d.

December 3, 2004 at 10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home