Thursday, January 10, 2008

Back from the dead

Currently listening to: Coheed & Cambria - Gravemakers & Gunslingers

So apparently I gave up on blogging for a while. Whoops.

As for now, I'm smack in the hell that is FIRST build season. We're currently doing mockups and trying to decide how we'll go about designing/building our robot.

In other news, I ended up doing really well on my Materials final a few weeks ago and got an A for the class. With that being my last class, I finished out WPI with a 3.73 GPA, so, that made me happy. I can grab my diploma next month, or, just wait till May and get it at Graduation.

1 Comments:

Blogger William "Billfred" Leverette said...

3.73, eh? Thumbs-up for that. (Seven semesters under my belt at USC, and I can't seem to crack 3.6 in the Moore School of Business. Maybe I should've done engineering after all.)

January 10, 2008 at 7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home