Friday, November 09, 2007

Week of funny quotes

Currently listening to: Chamillionaire - Ridin' overseas

This past week was pretty fun. Last friday I went out for food & pool with Stacy and Lindsey, Saturday was Rob's Halloween Party in RI, Wednesday was Jimmy Eat World in Boston at the Orpheum, and last night I went out for some food with Gena. All in all, not too bad.

Along the way, these little comical gems popped up:

1. (While driving down to RI with Amanda and trying to find my camera in the backseat behind me while driving)
Tim: "Oh, I think I found it... nope, that's just my gun" (my toy gun that was part of my costume)

2. (Driving back from the Orpheum)
Tim: "Is this a 45?"
Stacy: "I dunno, but it's definitely not an 80 or whatever we're going!"
Tim: "Uh, we're going 100"

3. (Discussing dating-topics with Gena)
Tim: "People keep warning me not to date two girls in a row with the same name. I'm not worried about it though"
Gena: "Well, the good thing is, if you ever called her the wrong name, she'd never know"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home