Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Ouch!

Currently listening to: Coheed & Cambria - In Keeping Secret Silent Earth:3

So Metal Fest was this past weekend. Between Friday at 6pm to Saturday night at 11pm, I worked 19 hours. 19 hours at my 2nd job. Ugh. However, the 2 days were broken up by bits of fun, as drunk concert go-ers can be quite entertaining.

#1 We had these wrist bands to put on people to let them pass in/out all day. They were only good until 6pm though, at which point re-entry was limited to people I liked, cute girls, and band members. These two guys walk in (extremely blatantly gay), and I take their tickets, put their bands on, and rattle off my now-fully memorized line "These bands allow you to come and go until 6pm, at which point there will no longer be re-entry". When I said "re-entry", they both giggled and looked at eachother. It made my freakin day it was so hilarious.

#2 This kid comes up to me in pain and I ask what was wrong. Apparently, he had been in the pit for a really long time and just felt tired. I then asked why he looked like he was in horrible pain, and with great pride, lifts up his shirt to show me his bruises from the mosh pit...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike D said...

WOW. nasty.

May 5, 2007 at 12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home