Thursday, February 08, 2007

Karma can also work with Awkwardness

Aside from being incredibly sarcastic, I also relish in causing awkward, uncomfortable moments. Why? I don't know. I find it funny making people uncomfortable in social situations.

So I'm in the shop today and my boss walks by...
Boss: "is that the shirt that you wore last friday?"
Tim: "nope, I haven't worn this (A red Lacoste polo shirt) in a while"
Boss: "well, last friday was Women's Heart Awareness day and you were supposed to show your support!"
Tim: "Well, wouldn't you only do that if you were against killing ladies?"
(silence)
Boss: (walks away)

I thought it was funny. You might not have. I don't care.

Later, I was up in the HR department talking to one of the administrative assistants when this other women chimes in...
Woman: "ooh, I saw you on MySpace the other day"
Tim: "oh, um, on my page?"
Woman: "no, on somebody else's"
Tim: "um, what was it a picture of?"
Woman: "I don't remember what it was or where I saw it"
(silence)
Tim: "okay...."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home