Thursday, May 10, 2007

The Black Parade

Currently listening to: My Chemical Romance - The Sharpest Lives

So I finally sucked it up and bought the newest My Chemical Romance cd the other day, The Black Parade. I know it's been out in a while, but I've been a good boy for the past few months and have bought literally nothing that didn't have the words "condo" or "mortgage" associated with it.

I must say, I like it. It's pretty good, catchy, keeps me going at work, and overall enjoyable. It's true to their typical styles. I've been listening to it for the past two days now and I thoroughly approve.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike D said...

I really love the MCR style. And the music off of Black Parade is fantastic.

good musical taste tim baird!

May 11, 2007 at 9:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.

November 11, 2008 at 9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home