Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Babson

Holy crap. Babson has this "Fast Track" program where you do most of your work online, but then once a month you have classes from thursday afternoon till late saturday. It's like the Army Reserves for education. It's kinda cool, and you're done in 26 months, instead of the potential 4-6 years it will take me doing a traditional night class program.

I hadn't even considered this program before, but last night when Kali and I went to the info session and I heard the reps talking about it, I'm pretty much sold. And then I talked to the Dean afterwards (who is an RPI alum, so, we exchanged some comical rivalry comments), who was pretty cool, and he told me a bunch more.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

once again your ambition leaves me breathless

July 15, 2005 at 6:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi I like your blog, you can visit my web page if you like.business home security systemhttp://www.moneywebpage.combusiness home security system

May 5, 2006 at 4:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home